Next generation high performance single antenna LF HDX RFID reader, ISO 11784 compatible. All connectors are waterproof on the watertight gasketed enclosure. The antenna is tuned by pressing a button on the front panel. Readers automatically synchronize using GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS) or can be connected with CAT5 cable. Use with loop antennas up to 60 meters wide.
Includes internal Bluetooth radio for wireless access to the reader console. Connects to PC and Mac computers, Android phones and tablets (not iPhone) that have Bluetooth. Supports RFCOMM serial port emulation to access the command line using numerous terminal programs such as Hyperterminal (PC), TerraTerm (PC, Mac), CoolTerm (Mac), terminal (Unix, Linux, Mac), BlueTerm (Android), etc.
- GNSS receiver for location, accurate time of day and reader synchronization
- Bluetooth radio for wireless remote operation
- Pushbutton antenna tuning whether using automatic or manual capacitors
- Reader stops when the supply voltage is low to prevent battery damage
- Automatically restarts when the supply voltage level returns
Includes waterproof antenna connector, GNSS antenna, Bluetooth antenna, USB-to-serial cable and power cable.
Requires either manual or autotuning capacitors sold separately.
Overall dimensions: 12″ x 5″ x 4.5″, 30.5 x 12.5 x 11 cm